My MIL calls me a "bully" and is demanding that my husband "stand up for himself"....ummm, let the record show that she's the one who wants to be in control of things and that SHE is the one who is a bully and that SHE is and was a terrible mother.
1) She's mad that WE ( my husband and I) decided to cut off her access to a credit card that she opened in HIS name because we were saving for a house
2) She had the audacity to ask us to take care of her dog while she went out of town the week that I was due to have our daughter...but now you want to act like you're the greatest grandma in the world? Girl, bye.
3) The reason she's calling me a bully is because WE (my husband and I) decided to tell her to stop posting a million pictures of our daughter on Facebook (side note: What 50+ year old woman lives on Facebook anyway?)
4) She's three-times divorced and so she has no one to love her and is clinging on to her son
5) She flat out said that she didn't want to be a grandmother in the first place
For these and many other reasons, I refuse to let her keep our daughter for any length of time at her house.
Check and mate.